Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Paper Decorations

I got the inspiration for the project from HERE via Pinterest.

The instructions are very basic.  Just cut scrapbook paper of your choosing into strips.  My circles used 2-4 strips of 12" paper.  Depending how big and full you want them.
Basically just accordion fold them, then glue them end to end until you have a full circle.  Then take that circle and glue the center together and hold until mostly dry.
Then I just glued a small embellishment on the front and a stick to the back.  This one is just a circle of paper with a witchy sticker on it.
I got lucky and found some really cute scary embellishments at Michael's on clearance.  Here are some more I put together (the ghost is my favorite but don't tell the others):

I have a few more Halloween crafts I will be posting in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment