Monday, January 20, 2014

Happy New Year....Can I Still Say That?

Well, it's 2014 and I have been on hyper-drive since late November.

We spent Thanksgiving with my Dad and had a wonderful time.

Santa even came to visit...

The first weekend in December, we went on a weekend trip to Leavenworth, WA...


And before I knew it, it was Christmas.  We didn't even have time to get a Christmas tree, that's how insane it was.  We celebrated 8 different times in 2 weeks, ncluding 3 on Christmas day.  But my nephews make it all worth it.
(One is a doll and the other is my nephew....hmmmm)

Planning big things for 2014.  My husband and I are both officers in our Car Club so there will be lots of activities and cruises to come.  We will start out the year with a Super Bowl party with my beloved Seahawks, then the Daytona 500 followed by a Mardi Gras themed Party in March.  We have a trip planned to the beach in February for our 9th Anniversary and I am taking a Girl's trip in March. I am already working on some new recipes and hope to share them soon.  I have so many things pinned on my Pinterest boards that I really wanna get to.  My cousin is having a baby and I have so many baby projects I want to do.  Hopefully I will get back into it.  The last few months, I have just been lazy and uncreative.  Is this a resolution?  I don't know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment