Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Quick Christmas Craft Round-Up

To combat what was becoming a rather annoying Facebook game habit, I have taken up this blog. It gets me crafting and into the kitchen. It also keeps the guys at work happy when I bring in a baking project. This Christmas, I have been extra crafty and have been very "Pinspired". I thought I would share some of the crafts I have been doing these past few weeks.

These are gift tag/ornaments I made.  The Inspiration is here.

I loved how easy these recycled magazine bows were to make.  Inspiration here.

An adult size Tutu.  Inspiration here.

Something I put together and put up at work.  The guys love to come in and "Jingle My Bells".

When I first saw this, I knew I had to make it.

And finally, I made this garland but didn't take a photo of it so here is one of the snowmen.




3 comments:

  1. Very cute Christmas decor. I see you joined my Holiday knock off party. Perhaps you meant to join in on my newbie party? That will be next week. I did not have it this week. Also, any party you do join, if you could kindly add the hosts link or button at the end saying you are joining their party. See you next time. One more thing:) You should turn off word verification too, that way you will get some more comments and it makes it easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this was the knock off inspiration, you have to source it out to the original source too...sorry just trying to help a girl out here!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips. I didn't include the original photos on my post but I did link to them when I described my project. I will know for next time. I am really new to this blogging stuff.

    ReplyDelete