Wednesday, April 17, 2013

DIY Faux Photo Frames

I had so much fun making these faux photo frames.  They were simple and I had all the supplies on hand.

Supplies:  
Wooden plaques (I got mine at JoAnn's for $1)
Acrylic Paint - whatever colors you want
Foam Brushes
Photos of your choosing
Modge Podge
Scissors

Start with your plaques and paint them your desired colors.


 Cut your photos to fit on your plaques.  Brush some Modge Podge either on the back of the photo or straight onto the plaque where you want the photo to go.
Brush a thin layer over the photo and let it dry.  On this one of my sister, I added some cute jewels as well.
This other is of my nephew from a road trip we took.
I made some patterns on the one of my husband and I at Halloween and a cute cloud pattern on the one of my Aunt & I.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment