Tuesday, January 17, 2017

I Don't Care About My Body Anymore

I've spent my entire life being told that fat is bad and fat is wrong.  Who makes these rules?  Who says that fat is bad, wrong, unhealthy?  I know a lot of people who weigh less than me that are in much worse health.  I love my body.  I love who I am and I'm not ashamed of anything.  My mistakes have helped me along the way and my triumphs are mine.  If you don't like it, go kick rocks.  Pardon me but I don't give a flying fuck.

A few months ago I had the opportunity to have some professional photos taken.  I have not released them to any of my friends or family.  I had a guy ask to use one of them on his Facebook page about loving the SSBBW body.  (SSBBW means Super Sized Big Beautiful Woman).  Since he put it up as his profile picture I have gotten messages from family asking if I knew someone was using my image.


It's time to release a few of the "safe for work" photos.  I feel strong and beautiful in these pictures and my photographer was amazing.  So thank you David Lucero for making me feel so comfortable.


1 comment:

  1. Great article providing informative contents. I liked to visit your blog again - Can You Lose Weight Without Exercise

    ReplyDelete