Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Eggless Edible Cookie Dough



"Don't eat that dough.  You'll get salmonella poisoning."  I am sure you have heard that from a concerned mother at least once in your life.  I have ate my share of cookie dough in my time but that mysterious salmonella steered clear.  Just to be safe, I thought I would make this Eggless Edible Cookie Dough.  It's not as satisfying as real cookie dough but it will do in a pinch.  Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Eggless Edible Cookie Dough
1/2 cup of butter, softened
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Cream the butter and sugars together until smooth, then add in the milk and vanilla until combined.  Mix in the flour until smooth and finally fold in the chocolate chips.  You can add more chocolate chips if you want.  I think nuts would be a good addition as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment