Monday, April 14, 2014

Jolly Rancher Vodka

Damn you Pinterest!  You give me too many ideas.  I don't have time for this stuff.  BUT...There is always time for Vodka.



Jolly Ranchers and Vodka are a fantastic combination and the process is so easy.

Take 30 Jolly Ranchers of your favorite flavor.  I used Watermelon and Green Apple.  Take off the wrappers and put them in a jar.

Pour a bottle of vodka over the candy.  My bottle filled these pretty evenly.  Secure the lid and shake around just a bit.

This is what they looked like after only 30 minutes.  I kept shaking mine, just for fun but you don't have to.  I would recommend shaking before serving.  Just to make sure.  I took a shot of mine and WOW.  This stuff is dangerously good.  You can't taste the Vodka at all.  I used it to make Trash Cans in a bucket for Girl's Weekend.  IT WAS AWESOME!


No comments:

Post a Comment