Thursday, April 23, 2015

100th Blog!

This is our 100th blog post here at the Pink Elephant Sisters.  Can you believe it?  I started this whole thing back on July 31st, 2012.  Initially, my focus was to keep me occupied and help me finish projects.  Soon, it changed to include my musings and life traumas.  Then, I added my sister to the mix and included her amazing crafting abilities.  Right now, the focus is on my Weight Loss Journey.  The point is, I love my blog.  I love my outlet.  I love sharing my stories and food and crafts.  Since this is a pretty momentous occasions, I thought I would compile out Top Ten Blogs according to page views.  Maybe you will discover a post you haven't seen before or reacquaint yourself with one you may have forgotten.  What is your favorite post of ours?

#10

#9

#8

#7

#6

#5

#4

#3

#2

#1

No comments:

Post a Comment